11.29.2008

Happy Birthday Evan

Quinn & Evan have been friends for quite some time. Here is a picture early in the friendship, January 2007, at their first Itsy Bitsy Yoga class. They were about 6 weeks old. See how they have grown and changed...

Evan was happy to see Quinn.


Charlie, Evan, and Quinn all have November birthdays.
At one point during the party, I was not sure where Quinn was. I heard hear laughing, and then found her at the top of the stairs with Evan and the dogs.


Evan really appreciated his cake and everyone singing to him!

Of course, Quinn was the last one sitting at the table...still eating HUGE mouthfuls of cake.

Quinn thought her buddy needed some help opening gifts.
I think he had it pretty under control though!
Happy Birthday Evan!
Love,
Quinn


1 comment:

Jill, Tim, and Evan said...

Evan loved seeing Quinn! It was great that she could spend some time with him. He misses her and his other North Buffalo friends! She was too adorable yesterday!