11.21.2009

Happy Birthday Quinn

On Tuesday after school Quinn and I baked her birthday cake.
She requested chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!

When she went to bed, I shaped, frosted, and decorated her cake.
When she saw it in the morning, she was very surprised!
Before breakfast she opened a few gifts from Aunt Eileen in Florida.
She got a fun new book and a pretty dress.
Wednesday night we had a family party to celebrate Quinn's third birthday!
Owen was more than happy to join in the fun!
Alicen stopped over with some birthday candy and jewels for QPB.
we dined on pizza, wings, and salad
Jennie & Owen
Quinn with her pile of gifts
boots from Aunt Jennie
singing, Happy Birthday
Quinn elbowing Aunt Marie
Nana and Quinn
Aun Rie and Owen
fun with balloons
Dan and I got Quinn a Bitty Baby. She absolutely loves her!
Quinn feeds, changes, and carries her new doll.


Quinn playing with her SmartFitPark from Aunt Rie & Lolo & Jay
I can not believe how the past three years have flown by. Quinn is a happy little girl, who is constantly making us laugh. She loves going to school and Cub Club. Quinn enjoys playing with her baby brother and teaching him new things. It seems as if she is learning new things each day. She is recognizing letters when they are not in ABC order, she is always reciting books and songs, and loves saying funny phrases that she catches her daddy saying.
We love Quinn to pieces!
Happy Birthday!!

No comments: